Friday, February 06, 2009

25 Random Notes about Me

  1. I dream of putting up my own travel agency cum coffee shop.
  2. I want to retire in Batanes someday and live like an Ivatan.
  3. I was almost vanished by my mother for "loving our neighbor" -- a seminarian.
  4. I used to bike to another town in high school.
  5. I almost fell from a 100-feet waterfalls.
  6. I'm afraid of heights and depths.
  7. I wanted to be a nun.
  8. I used to jump off a ship with my cousins. The sea was my playground.
  9. I love photography.
  10. I want to have a glimpse of Mt. Everest, even just a glimpse.
  11. I am praying to go to Israel.
  12. I either sleep or eat when I'm stressed.
  13. I can trade my husband for dark chocolates. Hahaha! (peace, dad!)
  14. I had a "love story" with Erap -- Inquirer headlines for his inagauration and ouster had my by-line in it.
  15. I am a full-blooded Negrense. Proud to be Bisaya!
  16. I don't believe in religion. It's all about personal relationship with Jesus.
  17. I am an advocate of hemophilia and other bleeding disorders.
  18. I don't like to travel by myself.
  19. I don't like spending on gadgets. Waste of money.
  20. I am friendly. I talk to strangers.
  21. I named all my kids after their grand/great grandparents.
  22. I drink at least five mugs of coffee a day. Can't live without it.
  23. I'm a sentimental fool. I keep old stuff.
  24. I seriously thought I was gonna have a heart attack while riding Disney's Space Mountain. Never prayed that hard I guess.
  25. I think typhoon-watching in Batanes is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment